In the water purification materials industry, we all know that different sewage water bodies determine the use effect of the treatment agent, so how to control the use method and dosage of polyaluminium chloride?
According to the amount of polyaluminium chloride used in different water quality, we provide you with the following:
1. In low turbidity water, dilute the solid polyaluminium chloride product with tap water in the ratio of 1:3 (weight ratio) and stir until it is completely dissolved
2. In domestic and production sewage, about 30g of product shall be added first with reference to each ton of sewage. Then add the diluted product.
3. In the sewage treatment of paper mill, the effect is not obvious by using the proportion of low turbidity water, which can be added at discretion.
4. When the turbidity of raw water is 100-500mg / L, the dosage is 5-10mg, that is, the dosage per thousand tons of water is 5-10kg. Before use, a small test shall be conducted according to the water quality characteristics to select the best value, and then put into use.
The use methods of different types of polyaluminium chloride are different:
（1） Potable grade polyaluminium chloride:
1. The beaker coagulation test shall be carried out according to the water quality, and the better dosage shall be selected and put into use.
2. Solid products need to be dissolved and diluted before putting in. The dilution ratio of solid products is generally 2-5%, and the dilution amount is determined according to the water quality to be treated. After mixing and completely dissolving, add according to the better dosage determined by the beaker coagulation test.
3. Liquid products can be put directly or diluted. The dosage of liquid product is 3-40g / T, and the specific dosage is subject to the beaker coagulation test.
（2） High purity white polyaluminium chloride: the solid product is prepared into a liquid product with a content of 10%
Add 1.5-3.0% liquid product to the sizing slurry and stir to fully mix it with the slurry. As with aluminum sulfate, the dosage is 2% – 3% according to the absolute dry paper. Prepare the solid product into a liquid product with a content of 10%, add 1.5-3.0% liquid product to the slurry to be sized, and stir to fully mix it 5 with the slurry.
When using polyaluminium chloride, it is necessary to understand the water quality and type of water to be purified, so as to master and determine the specific use method and dosage, so as to ensure the water purification effect.