Due to the different nature of raw water, on-site commissioning or flask coagulation test shall be conducted according to different environments to obtain application conditions and dosage to achieve treatment effectiveness.
1. Take one liter of raw water and measure its pH value.
2. Adjust its pH value to slightly alkaline.
3. Use a syringe to extract the prepared polyferric sulfate solution and insert it into the water sample under strong mixing until a large amount of alum is observed to form, and then mix it slowly to observe the precipitation environment. Write down the amount of polyferric sulfate added to preliminarily determine the amount of polyferric sulfate.
4. According to the above points, adjust the wastewater to different pH value and conduct flask coagulation test to determine the pH value of medication.
5. If possible, the dosage under different mixing conditions shall be made to determine Z better coagulation mixing conditions.
6. According to the experiments conducted in the above steps, the Z optimal dosage and coagulation mixing conditions can be determined. The specific dosing parameters and operation instructions are expected to be adopted.