polyferric sulfate (PFS) is a new, high-quality and high-efficiency iron salt inorganic polymer flocculant. It is mainly used for excellent water purification effect, good water quality, no harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions, and no water transfer of iron ions. It is non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable. It can remove turbidity, decolorization, deoiling, dehydration, bacteria, odor, algae and COD in water BOD and heavy metal ions have remarkable effects. It is also used for industrial wastewater treatment, such as printing and dyeing wastewater. It is also widely used in casting, papermaking, medicine, tanning and so on.
Due to the different properties of raw water, on-site commissioning or beaker test shall be conducted according to different conditions to obtain the best service conditions and the best dosage, so as to achieve the best treatment effect.
1. Before use, put the product into the alum dissolving tank according to a certain concentration (10-30%), inject tap water, stir to fully hydrolyze it, stand until it is reddish brown liquid, then dilute it with water to the required concentration, and add coagulation. The water plant can also be directly added with 2-5%, and the industrial wastewater treatment can be directly added with 5-10%.
2. The dosage can be determined according to the nature of raw water through production commissioning or beaker test, depending on the appropriate amount of alum formation. The water plant can take other dosage originally used as a reference. Under the same conditions, the dosage of this product is roughly equivalent to that of solid polyaluminium chloride, which is 1 / 3-1 / 4 of that of solid aluminum sulfate. If the original liquid product is used, it can be calculated and determined according to the corresponding reagent concentration. It is roughly determined by the weight ratio of 1:3.
3. When in use, the above prepared chemical solution is pumped into the metering tank and coagulated with the raw water through metering.
4. Generally, it is prepared and used on the same day. Tap water is required for dispensing. It is normal to have a little sediment.
5. Pay attention to the hydraulic conditions and alum formation in the three stages of coagulation process.