Product advantages and uses of liquid polyaluminum ferric chloride
1. Product introduction
Polyaluminum ferric chloride (liquid) is produced according to HG/T 5359-2018. This polyaluminum chloride product is mainly used in industrial water supply, waste water and sewage and sludge treatment. The main parameters of its liquid products are as follows:
Alumina Al2O3 mass fraction ≥ 6.0%
Density (20℃) ≥ 1.19 g/ml
Insoluble matter mass fraction ≤ 0.5
PH value (10g/L aqueous solution) 3.5-5.0
2. Product function
Polyaluminum ferric chloride is an inorganic polymer coagulant formed by coagulation and hydrolysis of aluminum salt and iron salt. According to the principle of synergy, it is prepared by adding iron ions or iron trioxide and other iron-containing compounds New high-efficiency coagulant. It combines the advantages of aluminum salts and iron salts, significantly improves the morphology of aluminum ions and iron ions, and greatly improves the degree of polymerization. Take the advantages of aluminum and iron coagulants for air flotation operation, and improve the coagulation performance of polyaluminum chloride; the purification treatment effect of high-turbidity water and low-temperature and low-turbidity water is particularly obvious, without adding alkaline additives or Other coagulants
3. Product advantages of liquid polyaluminum chloride
1. Fast hydrolysis and weak hydration. The formed alum flowers are dense and the sedimentation speed is fast. It is little affected by the change of water temperature and can meet the requirements of shearing force during the flow.
2. It is convenient to add and use without secondary dissolution.
3. It can effectively remove aluminum ions in raw water and residual free aluminum ions in water after aluminum salt coagulation.
4. Wide range of applications, such as domestic drinking water, industrial water, domestic water, domestic sewage and industrial sewage treatment.
5. The dosage is small, the treatment effect is good, and the cost is saved by 10-20% compared with other coagulants.
6. The use method, packaging purpose and precautions are basically the same as those of polyaluminum chloride
Fourth, the use of industries and application scope
The urban sewage treatment plant can be used for phosphorus removal, advanced treatment, sludge dewatering, and sludge expansion inhibition.
Industrial water supply treatment, sewage pretreatment in industrial sewage treatment, advanced treatment, sludge dewatering, etc.
Food factory is used for sewage flocculation, sedimentation, turbidity removal, impurity removal and COD reduction
It is widely used in cutting water, printing and dyeing wastewater, electroplating wastewater, sludge treatment, coal washing wastewater, etc.